Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Antique Hunter

WHOA! New blog friends,

It has come to my attention that people like my stuff! They like it, they really like it! re: Pretty Freedom in Kensington Market blog post all about moi :)

Due to the like factor, I think I should continue to blog and create and live and love so here is my second-to-the-first-of-many-posts.

I am consistently scouring places to find new vintage (oxy moron!) jewels to take apart and re-create for your purchasing pleasure; such endeavours led me to the St. Lawrence Antique Market last Sunday. One sunny afternoon I was sitting outside the Friendly Thai on Queen W perusing the eye candy on the streets when to my amazement this gorgeous girl rode by with one wicked purse. I asked her where she found such a gem and she told me the market! I finally went the following weekend and what a lovely place it was. Here are some pics that documented my trip to the market to see what I could buy….

Amanda xx








No comments:

Post a Comment